Seriously, ya'll.....

I just don't know what happened. I had every intention of keeping up with the blog thing. Really. But it turned out to be one of the things that got ignored or half-ass done, along with about a thousand other things on my "to do" list from last year. However, it was a year full of opportunities and personal growth, both mentally and physically (HA! gotta get those extra lbs. off this year). I started another job that allows me to work out of my home and the ability to devote more time to my family, which is awesome! I also reconnected with some old pals from escuela at my 20 yr high school reunion in October-also awesome! I had alot of health issues in '08 but nothing serious, thank God. I'm glad to be on the road to recovery and looking forward to a much healthier year. I got to spend time with some dear friends through various scrapbooking events. I made and received some beautiful keepsakes that I will cherish for years to come.

So, it was a pretty good year when I stop to think about it. I'm going to try to keep up with the 'ol blog. So sorry to have neglected it for so long! AND my goal is to take more pics this year to share w/family & friends. Hope you all have a happy and healthy new year filled with blessings. Peace ya'll!

Comments

Sandy said…
It's about d@#$ time you updated this thing!! I'll email you the directions to the mini. yur roomie
Sandy said…
Hey just so you know, Heather B is having a weight loss challenge. It could pay for your CA trip if you won!!
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness, you posted! I had given up checking it a while ago since there weren't any new entries. lol... Our times hanging out in 2008 are among the highlists of the year for me.

Love ya, Roomie!
Josiane

Popular Posts