Don't give up on me, yet!

Okay. I'm a slacker. Please forgive me. C'mon....I have pictures....




I was lucky enough to attend the Heidi Swapp classes at By Design Scrapbook Boutique in Houston on National Scrapbook Day. Yes, I'm aware that was WEEKS ago, but I thought you might enjoy some pics from my fabulous weekend. The classes were definitely worth the trip. Check 'em out:



A couple of pics of the "Energy Journal". You're supposed to journal about the things that give you energy. Good concept, although I don't exactly know if I have the "energy" to journal about the those things. Frankly there isn't a better catalyst for energy than deadlines! Other than that, I'd rather nap! :P



These are a few from the HS secret techniques class. VERY good-I really enjoyed this class. We used masks, the new HS invisible chipboard, distress inks-it's incredible the creativity that this gal has. When I grow up, I want to be like her!

For whatever reason I didn't get a pic of the H of 3 wall hanging class but here's a link where you can see a few, posted by my CE pal Timi Forrest:

http://pinkjubilee.blogspot.com/2009/05/weekend-with-heidi.html


I hope to be back to blogging soon. I've accepted a position at work that's sure to keep me busier, but my goal is to try to make time to play. We'll see how that goes.
I hope everyone is having a good Memorial Day weekend. Party hard and stay safe, but let's not forget the real reason for the holiday. Take care and God Bless you all.

Oh, and peace. Talk to you soon!

Comments

Sandy said…
OMG!! The earth shook!!! I notice you didn't show any pics of your hotel...
Kim said…
Wow - Projects look amazing. Can hardly wait to see what HS has in store for us at CE
Unknown said…
Just a quick pop in to say hi. We met at By Design and since then I have gotten the invite and am signed up to go to CE. I look forward to seeing you again.


PS I sat in the back for the crop with my friend Kim.
Debbie O'Neal said…
Hey Gloria ! I love what you did with your Heidi Swapp project. Wish I could have been there too but was busy that weekend.

I love your blog and wanted to award you with a little BLOG AWARD. Check out my blog for the details. I can't wait to meet you at CE in August!
Rebecca said…
I love that you have a blog. You're so cool!

Popular Posts