Are you FREAKIN' kidding me????!!!!


Okay. Okay. Breathe....breathe...don't hyperventilate...aaahhhh.....betternow ....but can you BELIEVE this? Breathe...Many of you know that i LOVE the Stones, and for those who don't know, well, I LOVE the Rolling Stones. They're the best band of all time. Period. End of story. Before you get your drawers in a bunch, the Beatles are alright, maybe number 4 or 5 on THE list, but they're not the Stones...anyways, I digress....so, I'm SO out of the loop nowadays. My sister called me last week and asked, "Are you excited about the new Stones movie coming out?" and I'm like, "uh...what?" She said are you f***ing with me?" and I said "no, what are you talking about?" Then she said, "You mean you don't know? uggghhh" (LOL-inside joke). She said she didn't know the name of it, but that it was opening on Friday of last week (April 4th). I didn't know. My favorite band and I didn't know.

So I'm making plans to see "Shine A Light" this week. "What?" you ask, "you mean you haven't seen it yet?"...uh, no. But it's on the agenda. It's in IMAX. for crying out loud! and Martin Scorcese directed it. WTF??? They're killing me. I'm practically salivating. I know, I know, I'm a little obsessed but I recognize it. No apologies, but I deal with it the best I can.

So sorry that I've been away from the computer lately. Actually I haven't really been away from it. I've just been mindlessly playing online games. Addicting I tell 'ya. Before that, I went to Scrapbowl in D.C. in February. It was great. The classes I took were awesome. Loved meeting the scrap "celebrities". I'm totally envious of their creativity. Here are a couple of pics from that weekend: Friends that I met up with at Scrapbowl: Megan, Sandy & Josiane (my roomies)and Bernie. Then there's Margie Romney-Aslett, who is the BOMB product designer for Making Memories. Her class was awesome! Take a look at the finished project: Gorgeous! Of course my project doesn't look like that :(






Okay, here are a few more. The first is me w/Tia Bennett, who designs stamps for Autumn Leaves and is known for her "green" crafting concepts (totally recycles and re-uses stuff). She's a total FREAK about music, too. I think we must be related in some way. She had everybody tell the class the story behind the tee (it was a t-shirt on canvas w/a mini scrapbook-to-go type of project). Of course I used an old Rolling Stones tee. It was sad to part with but look at it now!








And then this is me with Kristina Contes, whom-I don't care what anybody thinks about her or says about her -(I don't let that kinda crap to sway my opinions anyway)-I've decided is a really a down to earth and modest gal who just wants to create! Leave her alone for pete's sake! Her TWO classes were awesome! I just need to finish them and then you can see them in all of their awesomeness! Oh, and I like her colorful language. A kindred spirit she is!It was a great weekend. I'm definitely going to go to Scrapbowl again next year, God willing. Really, I'm blessed to be able to do these kinds of things, like traveling for scrapbooking events. I thank God every day for my supportive hubby, my health, andthe extra cash to support my addiction. :p

And on that note, I'm off to start gathering my supplies and suitcases for Scrapetc 2008 in Nashville next week! Can you FREAKIN' believe it? I can't wait! Talk to you very soon! Peace!

Comments

Popular Posts