Top 10 Sexiest Quarterbacks in History

http://lifestyle.msn.com/specialguides/staticslideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=6084416&imageindex=1

What did I tell you? I agree with most of the entries, except for: Donovan McNabb, Tony Romo, and Randall Cunningham. Nothing against minorities (I am Hispanic myself) but those 3 are NOT attractive, IMHO. Four of the men on my original top 10 list (refer back to August 14th, 2007 entry) made MSN's list. Not bad...I predict the others on my list will eventually make it on the MSN list one day. Thanks to my friend Josiane for the link. She's always looking out for me!

So, my son just turned 5. Five! Where does the time go? He is getting so TALL and he's so smart, cute...not that I'm biased or anything. He has a great sense of humor. He told me the other day, after he asked to go to Hooters and I said no, that he was just going to walk over there by himself! Yes-HOOTERS! He loves that place. I don't know why, really I don't. Dave doesn't like it so we never go there. I think we've been twice in the last 5 yrs. So guess where we went for his birthday celebration? HOOTERS.....don't judge, people. He had a good time and alot of my family helped us celebrate, especially the guys, of course.

NOTE: this was posted orginally on January 31st. I guess I saved it but didn't post it. I'm going to post more this weekend, hopefully. Take care all, and peace out!

Comments

Karen said…
OK This really got my blood boiling because I think Troy Aikman is one of the hottest men alive much like hottest quarterback ever. How could they leave him off and put some men that are butt ugly? Ever time I see Brett Favre I want to go take and bath and there is NOTHING sexy about Randall Cunningham. They also missed John Elway who is also pretty sexy. I totally disagree with these people

It was so good to see you this past weekend at Scrapbowl. I can't wait for Scrap Etc.

Popular Posts