Concert Ticket Stub Album 1987-2000








Here's a little sum-sumpin' that I made to put all my concert ticket stubs in that I've been saving over the years. Most of them, anyways. There are several more that I couldn't find, but that I remember going to. Oh, well. I know I had a great time, whatever the band was and wherever the venue. The most important one that I can't find would have been the Rolling Stones, my most favorite band of all time. I seem to remember vaguely having left that stub in my jeans pocket and washing/drying it, and being sad afterwards. I must have thrown it away. *sigh* But the concert was AWESOME! I've been a big fan since I was like, 11 yrs old or so. Right about the time "Emotional Rescue" came out. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them.


This ticket stub album takes me down memory lane. I can remember certain things about each and every concert as I flip through the pages. Like spilling beer all over myself during the Ozzfest...the opening chords to "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" at the Pink Floyd concert (I was in a very long line to go to the bathroom (port a potty, actually) and the music was starting and pretty much all the ladies in line scattered to get back to their seat, so I was able to get in really fast, but missed the beginning of the song....then going to the Scorpions concert & some guy telling me I looked like Selena (did I mention this guy was STONED???)....when I lost most of the hearing in my left ear at the Jackyl concert...aaahhh....those were the days. I miss 'em. I still enjoy concerts now, but I don't get to go as often anymore, and my musical tastes seem to be all over the place right now. I love just about all types of music. But you can usually catch me listening to Neil Young, Gipsy Kings and of course, the Rolling Stones.

Anyhoo, enjoy the album and talk to ya'll soon. Peace & rock and roll....hey, I like that!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So cool, G!

Popular Posts