Must see t.v.

How 'bout them Cowboys?!!! And those Packers?!!! Man, talk about some nail biting games. LOVE that they're both winning games again.

My poor son & hubby. They know that when football season rolls around it's pretty much every man for himself. At least from noon until 6 pm on Sundays. Well, on top of that, it's season premiere week. I've been waiting for this week for a while. Main reason: Grey's Anatomy, hello?! As if I don't have enough t.v. obligations to meet. Seriously, I think I may need an intervention. Speaking of Intervention, have ya'll seen this one? It's on A & E. Good stuff. Then I found out that The Amazing Race will not be on until January! What's up with that? That's probably just as well. It is football season and AR was on Sundays if I remember correctly. Does anyone out there know when the Nip/Tuck premiere is? Please let me know. Of course there are my other reality shows, including but not limited to Real Housewives of Orange County (is that one coming back on?), The First 48, LA Ink, Survivor, The Biggest Loser. How 'bout the Discovery channel? Dirty Jobs, hay! Two words: Mike Rowe. HOT! I don't care if he's knee deep in cow shit the guy is HOT! I heard that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is pretty good, too, so I may have to check that one out.

I gotta give up some of my "must see" t.v. Gotta do some more scrapbooking. Or exercise. Ha! Love that one. Wish me luck. Peace out!

Comments

Popular Posts