Freakin' Hot

Okay, so it's 104 degrees or something unbelievable like that. I*HATE*HOT*WEATHER! Or let me rephrase that: I hate to sweat. I guess I should be thankful for the sunny weather, huh? It does give my skin that nice glow for the better part of the year. Otherwise, I'd be as white as a sheet. Seriously, I try to avoid the sun at all costs. Love me some air conditioning. I walked out in to the stifling heat and humidity this morning and wondered how people ever got along without it? I am so grateful for air conditioning. It's gotta be on my list of the top 10 best inventions ever. As you'll find out, I have a top 10 list for everything. I know, I'm weird. But, don't judge just yet. You may agree with many of my lists. You'll learn alot about me through these lists. More of that later. Gotta go! Have a wonderful COOL day! Peace out!

Comments

Popular Posts